etsy update :: valentine gift wrap kit


Hello, dear friends!  How is your new year going so far?  I hope you've been enjoying it.  I feel there's always sort of a let-down after Christmas.  You work so hard to prepare for the holidays and buy perfect gifts, make your home feel warm and festive, enjoy hot cocoa in front of the Christmas tree lights...and then it's over.  So quick.  I felt it less this year, I think because I let myself get too busy this season and in the end was just a tired, frazzled mess!  So I was actually happy for all of the craziness to be over with so I could have a breather.  And now I'm back!  Just in time for Valentine's Day!


I am so excited to be sharing a brand new Gift Wrap kit with you.  It's available now in the Etsy shop and it's full of my favorite things for decorating your sweet Valentine treats.


Lots of tags--20 to be exact!--lots of little bags and envelopes, and lots of pretty embellishments like washi flags, shimmery twines, doilies, and, of course, clothespins--in all kinds of sizes for you this time!


There is even a tin full of tiny little bits that will happily accent the bags, tags, and what-nots here.  Cabochons, wood shapes, glitter paper shapes, felt hearts...go ahead--decorate until your heart's content!




There are lots of little ways to say "I love you" here (or even just, "I like you" if you're not into all of the mush ;)



And here's my favorite set of tags in the kit...always and forever.  It's such a simple way to wrap a gift--a yard of the white shimmer twine wound around a kraft box, then stack the tags and attach with a bitty silver glitter clothespin.  Less than 2 minutes.  And you still have so many more options left!


 You can purchase this kit here...And if you don't get to use it all up for Valentine's Day, I've made it versatile enough to be used during the rest of the year, too.  Ready for the best part?  If you purchase this kit between now and January 31st, you'll get an extra surprise!  (It's a good one, I promise!)

I've got lots more to make and do so I'll be off now!  Thanks for stopping by!  


Comments

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca