news + notes


Do you ever feel like there are so many things going on that you can't keep it all straight and even if you tried to write it all down, the page would just be a scribbled, out of control mess?  I've kind of felt like that all week!  It's all good stuff going on--there's just a lot of it!


First things first:  I'm thrilled to say that I'm joining the Gossamer Blue Design Team this term!  Ever since they started their monthly kits a couple years ago, I have been so inspired by them!  There's something about a kit that I just love anyhow--I love to see items that weren't "born" together (i.e. from the same scrapbook collection) put together and all laid out in a pretty picture.  GB has always done an amazing job of coordinating their kits.  And their DT's have always been full of talent, too.  I am so excited for the next year on this team!

{GB August Main Kit}
Speaking of kits, I gave you some sneak peaks (ok, not really peaks because I showed you the whole dang thing) of some little pretties I have been working on.  There's this new monthly goodie box happening called Indie Craft Sampler.  For $27, you get a box full of hand-crafted awesomeness like soaps, art prints, and jewelry.  It sounds so cool that I joined as a contributor and am offering up 75 of my mini gift wrap kits!  I made 3 different kits (25 of each) and put tags, mini clothespins, twine, and doilies in each one.  The first box ships in September so head over to the ICS blog to see who else is contributing and what it's all about!  {To see more of what's tucked into each of my little kits, visit here.}



Things got so hectic after my mother-in-law's heart attack that I was forced to take a bit of time off from my regular Design Teams (Crate Paper and Festive Friday), so if you haven't seen me there in awhile, that's why.  I'm happy to say I'm back, though--I've missed them both tremendously!  There's a new FF challenge this week and I'll be getting my post up here in a couple days or so.  But if you can't wait, check out the FF blog right now!



And this is what's coming soon to the Etsy shop...birds + feathers...I can't wait!


I think that's enough news for now, but we'll chat again soon!

Comments

  1. Yay for your great news!
    Love all your absolutely beautiful eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!!! and yes, I have felt that way a lot lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE reading your posts, Rebecca-I always find myself nodding and feeling what you are communicating, and seeing your pics-- such eye candy. So glad you are back. I so wish you lived closer-- I owe you an email (going on 8 weeks now, right?? Hmm... that little thing you mention about so many things going on can't keep them straight-- as I sit here with 3 student binders strewn on my floor, SAT materials, phonics materials...AGH!!) but what I would love to do is just sit and chat and make some cards!!! Sigh... At any rate, congrats on your Gossamer DT!!! Love the car-themed card. I have one of my own to finish-- long overdue-- for a recent graduate! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca