etsy shop update :: new layered tag sets

Hey, hey!  Are we in August already?!  I'll admit this is kind of my least favorite time of year as this month is generally the onset of 3 months of uncomfortably hot weather here in Southern California.  July is manageably warm, but I sure do miss May Gray and June Gloom!!


How has your summer been?  Busy?  Lazy? Over?  Ours has been somewhere in between.  School starts back up in a couple of weeks for Gus so there's that to be thinking about.  And then the rush of holidays and birthdays...They're always fun, but boy is there so much to think about over the second half of 2017!!


Oh, and, like I mentioned last month, I've got a new class on my radar!  Have you checked out my card class at Big Picture Classes yet?  If not, go have a look--it's called Outside the Envelope and it's all about making awesome packaging for your handmade cards (you can apply the techniques to more than just cards, too)!  I think you'll enjoy it.  And my coming-soon class (which is not through BPC, but a company near and dear to my heart) is something I'm so, so excited about!!  I really can't say much more than that, but it's a gift wrapping course and as soon as I can drop a few more details, you bet I will!


On the blog tonight, I'm sharing some recent additions to my Etsy shop.  There are several new tag sets, like this one with the cute birds and tassels.  I still love to create pretty layered tags.  They're pure enjoyment and eye candy for me, and I use them all the time on my own gift packages.  Every tag set comes packaged up in a sweet muslin bag, tied up with trims and, if you couldn't guess, an extra layered tag or set of stacked tags.  It's ready to give if you know a stationary or paper lover!  Or go on and keep it for yourself to dress up your own packages.



Here's a lively set!  Those colors are so happy, don't you think?!  There's just something about bright yellow that equals instant cheer, so imagine one of these tags on a birthday or thank you gift to a great friend.  If you frequent this blog and/or are familiar with my work, you know how much I love texture!  And these babies are certainly not lacking there!



Do you love butterflies or know someone who does?  This is the perfect set for you then!  It's another pretty ensemble of pink, gold, and yellow elements--that's one of my favorite color palettes so I come back to it often.



You'll notice I adore little details like bits of lace, tiny stamped sentiments, and the odd wisps of metallic thread.  Those are really what give depth to the tags.


And let's do one last set for the post, which has neither pink nor yellow in it, if you can believe that!  This one is great for fall, I think, with peach, gold, and navy blue.  That deep shade of blue is one of my favorites currently and I find myself reaching for it often.


These tags are encouraging and uplifting and the lucky person on the receiving end of one of these is going to feel so special to get it.


There are a few more new goodies in the shop, like three  new gift wrap / embellishment / paper kits--yes, THREE!  I also listed some new greeting cards so be sure to head over to my shop and check everything out!  If you have any questions or special requests, I'd love to hear them.  Is there something particular you'd like me to make--a theme or color scheme you don't see here?  Let me know!  It's helpful to know what YOU, my dear customers, are looking for, so don't be shy.



I'll be back here soon!  Enjoy your week, my friends!

~Rebecca xo



Comments